CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rudolph Cookies




My little girl and our neighbor and Me made the cutest Rudolph cookies to end our Thanksgiving break and welcome in the holidays. The cookies were super easy and cute! Just one package of Nutter Butter cookies, m&m's, chocolate chips, pretzels and frosting. The only tricky part was breaking the pretzels. You have to break off the bottom loop. I loved sitting with the girls and crafting away and nibbling on the snacks. Mimi made some of the cutest comments as she assembled her Rudolphs. We are so excited for Christmas!

2 comments:

Plasterer Family said...

Those are really cute, Bonnie! May have to try that.

Ryalin said...

This was such a good idea. I have never seen it before. Did it with my kids last night, and I'm doing it with my kindergarteners this week!!