CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

It has been awhile since I posted...









I can't believe I haven't posted since Christmas! We have been busy having fun and hanging out and settling into our New Year. The kids have their new goals and allowances and so do Troy and I. We have been to the zoo, Science Center, Disneyland, the snow and the beach (in the same week) and Josh and daddy took a trip the desert.
We truly enjoy our family and all the fun we have. I don't think there is any other place we would want to be than with our kiddos doing something that brings smiles to their faces.
I won't take this long to post again. I am realizing that too much life passes by that I don't get to share with you if I do. So stayed tuned. The updates will be ore regular again!

0 comments: