CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Celebration of life

I heard a true message of HOPE this week. On tuesday I was at the birth of a new life and on thursday I was celebrating my daughters life of six wonderful years and on Sunday I was at a funeral celebrating the life of a friends father who is now in glory with his Savior. The message given to those of us at the funeral was taken from the legacy this man had left for his family. The resounding word to describe him and his life was HOPE. He son in law gave us he Websters dictionary definition of HOPE. He said we use this "churchy" type of word so often, but do we really know what it means when we say it. I realized as I sat and listened to him that, No, I did not know truly what the word meant. After hearing him speak, I was at peace and could now see why Garys life was a message of HOPE. What an amazing week of celebration I had. New life, continued life, and the end of a physical life and the beginning of an eternal life.
Gary Summer Cataldes body did leave this world but his message and legacy of HOPE continue today and tomorrow and for eternity. What an honor to know this man and know that I will see him again in heaven one day.

1 comments:

summer... said...

this made me cry!