CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mommy turns 35 and celebrates all week!







I love birthdays! I celebrate with the kids birthdays the whole month of thier birthday. To celebrate the life of someone special to you is such a gift.



That being said, my 35th birthday was this year. I tell Troy I am only gonna get better with age and so far he is agreeing! :)



I wanted to do something really fun this year so I got some of my girlfriends together to go out for a nite on the town. What I didn't know is that Troy was gonna surprise us with a hummer limo!!! SO awesome!!!
It was the best night!!! Then I got to wake up the morning of my birthday to surprise guests with balloons and cards and a gift (Spiking crew) and dinner that night with my sister in laws.



But that wasnt it... then a couple days later I got a whole date day with my hubby! We went to breakfast and I got diamonds for my birthday! Wow! Was I surprised!



I felt so loved and excited with all the birthday celebrations and it was a great reminder of how blessed I really am. I am so humbled.

0 comments: