CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Visit from Family



Its not too often that family comes to visit besides my mom and dad. But this April, my cousin Grant and his wife Jessica came to visit for a while week with their 2 kids. What an awesome time to reconnect and talk about old times. My heart was so touched by remembering some of the things my cousins and I used to do when we were growing up together. Josh, Mimi and Jack loved playing with their kids and we loved sitting and talking old times. What a fun week. It ended with a big trip to California Adventure. At the end of the day it started sprinkling so we headed out to the car. Look at the beautiful rainbow God placed over Disneyland and California Adventure to help us remember such a fun week!

0 comments: